Sorry,


I have pictures on my camera but I don't know how to put them on the computer :(
Anyway I woke up this morning pretty early, from nothing. So anyways I looked across the room and saw a doll that L had left behind. I thought that it looked pretty sad. I mean how would you feel if all the other dolls hair was done but not yours. So I grabbed the doll by the head and dragged her closer to me. I started with the usual, you know? when you take three strands of the dolls hair and start to braid them tell all the hair is braided. While I was braiding S, which I was sleeping in the same room, rolled over wined a little in his dream then mumbled, "police car". I had to fight down a laugh.

Comments

  1. So I wrote this whole para than some how it got all erased and then I wrote the one above and then I found the old one and I did not want to repost or take off the one I just put up so I will put it here:

    I have pictures on my camera but I don't think I can put them on the computer.

    Anyways, I woke up early this morning and looked at the doll across the room that L had left behind. I decided that it was not fare that that doll did not have her hair done. I mean think about it. It is important for that doll to have her hair done. So I grabed her by the hair and pulled her closer to me. I started bradding her hair in three yarn pieces a piece. I was nice sitting their in the morning when all was quit. Then S, I was sleeping in the same room with him, stretched across his bed. While he was stretching he he wined a little bit but then he mumbles, "police car". I had to fight down a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I wonder which doll it was

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!!! i'm gonna start reading this blog at lEAST once a day

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya and the next day I was sharing the room with L and I was reading and she was a sleep and she said in her sleep, "me too!" it was so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning the Church house!

1st blog post of the year...